Portfolio: Washington’s Labor & Industries Department
I’ve contracted with Washington’s Department of Labor & Industries for several years now, helping them to build and improve sites and applications geared toward the working public.
I’ve worked with several clients within the agency on a number of distinct projects, running usability studies, creating interactive prototypes, and developing front-end user interfaces.
I have several case studies illustrating how I helped these projects meet their specific goals:
- Third party claim management
- Project and wage tracking for Public Works
- Creation and management of courses for hazard education
- Certification for clean energy projects
- Courses for isolated workers
Other programs I’ve helped include the following. Contact me if you’d like to learn more about them:
- Apprenticeship Registration & Tracking System
- License management for contractors
Working with the diversity of Labor & Industries’s projects over the years has been satisfying; it’s very rewarding making government work better for people. Keep an eye out for more case studies in the future.
Are you in need of design or development work? I’m available for hire! Send me an email and let’s talk.